Peter & Margaret de Wetter Center
500 West University Ave
El Paso, TX 79968-0724
(866) GO-MINERS - Toll Free
(915) 747-5502 - Fax
- To provide enhanced communication between the University of Texas at El Paso and the parents of UTEP students.
- To provide parents with a supporting role in the education of their son or daughter as well as providing a forum for networking with other parents.
- To take an active role in promoting the excellence of UTEP through programs and services that best meet the needs of UTEP students and parents.
- Encourage parents to support the programs and activities of UTEP.
- Assist parents and students as they transition into college and on through graduation.
- Support the academic community at UTEP.
- Cultivate and recruit new students and families to UTEP.
- Parents Association Day
- Parent Orientations
- Pre-game tailgate parties
- Welcome Scholars